Northern Ohio Society for Healthcare Engineering (NOSHE) is a non-profit association consisting of hospital members and industry specialists focused on enhancing the development of healthcare professionals in Northern Ohio.
- Building a strong healthcare membership (183 hospital/affiliate members)
- Developing an active Sponsorship Program (35 - Platinum / Gold / Silver)
- Three Sold-out Educational Programs
- Annual Conference and Trade Show featuring George Mills ~ Sr. Technical Engineer with The Joint Commission
- First Annual Board of Directors Elections
- Participation in several local conferences and educational programs
We are committed to servicing and promoting healthcare initiatives throughout Northern Ohio, as we focus on our main objectives: